Amaravathi sources stated that TDP’s platitudes about democratic values and parliamentary procedures were similar to devils chanting Vedas, remarked YSRCP MLA RK Roja on the second day of Assembly sessions. When congratulating YSRCP legislator Tammineni Sitaram for his unanimous election as Speaker of the 15th Legislative Assembly of AP, Roja used the opportunity to take potshots and launch a scathing attack against TDP alleging that the party had stifled Opposition when was in the government.
Furthermore Roja particularly objected to Leader of the Opposition N Chandrababu Naidu not walking the Speaker to his chair along with other party floor leaders. Reportedly TDP senior leader Atchchannaidu represented his party and it is a long established parliamentary convention wherein floor leaders of different parties accompany the Speaker to his chair when he occupies the chair for the first-time after his election.
Moreover the Nagari MLA accused Chandrababu Naidu of perfecting the art of humiliating the speaker’s office. Furthermore she recalled that Chandrababu had done the same thing when N kiran KUMAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about kiran KUMAR'>kiran kumar Reddy was made speaker of united AP Assembly during Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s tenure. She slammed the TDP saying “Five years in the government, the TDP ruled the State with arrogance. Even in the Opposition now, within two days, they have already grew impatient”.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan