Amaravathi sources stated that TDP’s platitudes about democratic values and parliamentary procedures were similar to devils chanting Vedas, remarked YSRCP MLA RK Roja on the second day of Assembly sessions. When congratulating YSRCP legislator Tammineni Sitaram for his unanimous election as Speaker of the 15th Legislative Assembly of AP, Roja used the opportunity to take potshots and launch a scathing attack against TDP alleging that the party had stifled Opposition when was in the government.
Furthermore Roja particularly objected to Leader of the Opposition N Chandrababu Naidu not walking the Speaker to his chair along with other party floor leaders. Reportedly TDP senior leader Atchchannaidu represented his party and it is a long established parliamentary convention wherein floor leaders of different parties accompany the Speaker to his chair when he occupies the chair for the first-time after his election.
Moreover the Nagari MLA accused Chandrababu Naidu of perfecting the art of humiliating the speaker’s office. Furthermore she recalled that Chandrababu had done the same thing when N kiran KUMAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about kiran KUMAR'>kiran kumar Reddy was made speaker of united AP Assembly during Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s tenure. She slammed the TDP saying “Five years in the government, the TDP ruled the State with arrogance. Even in the Opposition now, within two days, they have already grew impatient”.
Arvind Kejriwal asserted that every Delhi resident been benefited by his government's policies New Delhi sources stated that Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal said that the BJP does not have the "courage" to do Hindu-Muslim politics in Delhi as the AAP has changed the narrative by bringing focus on issues of health and education. When lauding the work done by his government, he claimed even BJP and Congress workers would vote for the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the Delhi Assembly polls next year.
- Permission for early morning show not permitted for Bigil & Kaidhi for Diwali
- Heavy rain continues in Karnataka, killing 13
- Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates