Accordingly Amazon india has launched an opportunity for individuals work part-time, creating their own schedule and earn Rs 120 to 140 per hour delivering packages on behalf of Amazon. It called Amazon Flex, the program, Amazon says, works through an app and will create tens of thousands of part time opportunities for individuals to further their earning potential by delivering Amazon packages during their spare time.
Furthermore Amazon Flex has launched in Bengaluru, mumbai and delhi and will expand to additional cities this year. Reportedly Amazon Flex works in concert with the advanced logistics systems and technology that Amazon has been building. Interested delivery partners with two-wheelers can sign up, choose their own schedule, and deliver packages all using the Amazon Flex app.
For every delivery partner goes through a comprehensive background verification process and hands on training before they begin delivering packages. Moreover all Amazon Flex participants are also covered under a Group Accident policy while making deliveries for Amazon and those wanting to sign for this can currently choose the day and time a maximum of 4 hours a day. In a week, a delivery partner can deliver for approximately 25-30 hours under flex.
10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike Bengaluru sources stated that the workers of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited across its nine units in the country began an indefinite strike on Monday, pressing various demands including wage revision. Meanwhile All India HAL Trade Unions Coordination Committee (AIHALTUCC) had on Sunday announced the indefinite strike after talks with the management ended in failure.
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370