Reportedly sundar Pichai, Google's Indian-American CEO, feels india and england will lock horns in the final of the ongoing World Cup and said he is 'rooting' for virat kohli and Co. to lift the trophy. Meanwhile US Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo said that the World Cup has the potential to change the world.
Pichai told a Washington audience "It (ICC World Cup final match) should be (between) england and india. But, you know, australia and new zealand, these are all very, very good teams," that included Pompeo and top corporate executives from india and the US during the india Ideas Summit of USIBC where he received the Global Leadership Award on Wednesday. Furthermore USIBC President nisha Desai Biswal had asked: "Who do you think is going to play the final match?" Pichai further said that he had tried to adapt to baseball but with little luck.
He shared "In cricket when you run, you always take your bat with you. So he also ran between base with his bat as well. So eventually, he realized baseball was a bit difficult. He can adjust on many things, but he is going to stick to cricket". Pichai said "There is a cricket World Cup going on. It's a wonderful tournament rooting for india to do well. But there's a lot at stake here”.
Botsa is known for confusion! Knowingly or Unknowingly, YS Jagan is using Senior Minister Botsa Satyanarayana to confuse more on sensitive issues. YS Jagan has continued his silence on AP Capital Amravati and put forward Minister for Municipal Administration Botsa Satyanarayana before the media on AP Capital.
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike