Suddenly out of nowhere, Speculations galore about TDP and Prashant Kishor's IPAC working together in Andhra Pradesh. There are rumours that Chandrababu Naidu had offered a multi-year contract proposal to Political Strategist, Prashant Kishor's IPAC which worked with YSR Congress, who had a landslide victory in 2019 Assembly polls.
However, TDP has denied any such proposal and calls it "propaganda". On the other side, Prashant Kishor also reacted on this news. "Which service? I have quit the space and YSR Congress was my last assignment. As far as iPAC is concerned, they are free to chart out their own path," he said.
On the tdp approaching iPAC, "I think how can you stop anyone from approaching you?" he questioned. Interestingly, when iPAC is asked about the same, they say to check with Prashant Kishor. On the other side, AP CM jagan Mohan Reddy is also keen to extend the contract of iPAC till 2024. There are reports that Prashant Kishor's team recently signed a contract with West Bengal Chief Minister, mamata banerjee.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan