Washington sources reported that the US is ready to help india's defense needs with the latest technologies and equipment, but New delhi purchasing long range S-400 missile defense system from russia would limit cooperation, the Trump administration has cautioned. Reportedly the statement came weeks after an identical warning from a senior State Department official who had said that New delhi's deal to procure the lethal missile system from Moscow will have "serious implications" on india-US defense ties.
Furthermore the S-400 is known as russia's most advanced long-range surface to air missile defense system. china was the first foreign buyer to seal a government to government deal with russia in 2014 for the system. Meanwhile india and russia signed a USD 5 billion S-400 air defense system deal in October last year after wide ranging talks between Prime Minister Narendra modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Moreover Wells said "Under the Trump administration, we've been very clear that we're ready to help meet india's defense needs and we are seeking a very different kind of defense partnership building on the 'Major Defense Partner' designation that india has received from Congress”.
Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours Reportedly in welcome news for the city, Chennai is likely to receive rainfall for three more days after the rainfall it received on Sunday. Meanwhile the showers are expected on account of the cyclonic circulation over south coastal Tamilnadu and neighborhood which persists at 5.8 km above mean sea level. The Regional Meteorological Centre’s forecast for Monday and Tuesday said “The sky
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online