Amaravathi sources made a statement that a petition was filed against former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and Telugu Desam Party Chief N Chandrababu Naidu in the Andhra Pradesh High Court on Friday. Reportedly the petitioner Borugadda Anil Kumar, who is the official representative of the Republic Party filed the case against Chandrababu for allegedly using the State funds meant for the welfare schemes for election campaigning held in the state last month.
Meanwhile in his petition, he mentioned that despite the Model Code of Conduct in place, Chandrababu misused funds from the Pasupu Kumkuma and Annadaatha Sukhibhava schemes. Furthermore he also requested the court to direct Chandrababu to show the amount spent from these schemes in his personal expenditure.
Moreover it is reported that the AP High Court will hear the case arguments on Monday and decide further course of action.
Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours Reportedly in welcome news for the city, Chennai is likely to receive rainfall for three more days after the rainfall it received on Sunday. Meanwhile the showers are expected on account of the cyclonic circulation over south coastal Tamilnadu and neighborhood which persists at 5.8 km above mean sea level. The Regional Meteorological Centre’s forecast for Monday and Tuesday said “The sky
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online