Sources from California stated that Facebook is expanding money spinning ad breaks to Marathi, Punjabi, Kannada and Telugu as it was available only in select languages so far. Reportedly Prajesh Rajwat, director and head of product at Facebook, said at the International Press Day meet said number of pages using ad breaks has tripled and those earning over $1,000 per month has gone up by eight times while there has been a threefold increase in pages earning $10,000.
Furthermore until now ad breaks were unavailable only in Hindi, Bengali, Tamil and Malayalam and apparently videos with a minimum duration of three minutes posted only in page other than the profile can be monetized.
Moreover Ad breaks are only available to pages that publish videos in certain languages and countries. Videos that include multiple languages are not eligible for monetization at the moment. Later more countries and languages will be supported in 2019.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam