Accordingly Nagari YSRCP MLA Roja has demanded an apology from TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu for failing to keep up the promises that he made to farmers in 2014 and ignoring after coming to power. Meanwhile then the Nagari MLA lashed out at Chandrababu by saying "TDP government did not fulfill not even its single election promises. From farmers to the unemployed, they have deceived everyone. Furthermore farmer’s debts grew multi-fold under TDP's regime. If Chandrababu says sorry to jagan and farmers in the assembly, then our CM jagan will give clarity to farmers on fulfilling promises made by TDP government" said the firebrand leader.
Reportedly she also slammed TDP for pressuring the AP government to fulfill the promises made by the previous government which is unethical. Roja speaking to the media at assembly point said "CM jagan knows how to assist farmers and will do everything needed for them”.
Moreover Roja said she will be a trusted follower of AP CM YS jagan and reports are untrue that she is upset for not getting cabinet berth. She added "She will handle any responsibility that jagan assigns me to do to the best of her abilities. Because of him, she did win as an MLA twice and she will be indebted to him. When Chandrababu put his all guns on me in the assembly, jagan was by her side”.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam