Yes! It is surprised for all passengers at Gannavaram Airport to see TDP President Chandrababu Naidu was stand in their queue. He is VIP and politician has Z+ Security like LK Advani. But everything has changed now after YSRCP and BJP came into power in state and central respectively. The security for CBN has gradually reduced by YSRCP govt. Pilot clearance has removed for CBN convoy.
Yesterday, he went through bus along with other passengers to reach the plane. AAI Security authorities have not allowed CBN convoy into Gannavaram Airport. Security personnel allowed CBN after complete their checking. CBN is stand in queue with fellow passengers to complete the formalities. Then Union Government has provided Z+ Security for CBN after Naxal made their futile attack at Alipiri in 2003. The Z+ security has continued to Chandrababu even when he was in opposition in 2004 and 2009.
YSRCP leaders have cried foul play when the person was attacked YS jagan at Vizag Airport. Even the security at Airport is related to Union Government YSRCP leaders have blamed state government and TDP. Now both State and Central Govts have reducing the security for Chandrababu without any second thought. It seems that political parties seeking to play political vendetta after their governments formed on their enemies.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam