Amaravathi sources stated that the YSR Congress MLA from Mangalagiri, Alla ramakrishna Reddy, has been appointed as Chairman of the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (AP CRDA) on Thursday. Reportedly ramakrishna Reddy, who is popular as RK, defeated Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national general secretary and former IT minister Nara lokesh at Mangalagiri in the recently concluded election.
Furthermore the government issued orders appointing ramakrishna Reddy as the Chairman of the AP CRDA. Further the TDP Minister P Narayana was earlier holding this post and rk who was vehemently fighting for the rights of the famers in the capital region has been opposing the capital location in the area right from the beginning.
Moreover the government earlier transferred Cherukuri Sreedhar as Commissioner of the CRDA, as part of the bureaucratic rejig that took place after he took oath as the new Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Apparently P lakshmi Narasimham took charge from Cherukuri Sreedhar as the Commissioner AP CRDA at the CRDA headquarters in the city last week.
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy