YS jagan Mohan Reddy's YSR Congress cruized to a sensational victory in the recent Andhra Pradesh Elections winning 151 out of the 175 seats. The party had also managed to win 23 MP seats out of the total 25 seats. TDP is just confined to 23 MLA and 3 MP seats, its worst ever tally in the history.
As if the humiliation is not enough, jagan is out there to disturb Naidu's, Mental Peace. In the Assembly, he announced that he is capable of splitting the TDP and denying leader of opposition status to Naidu and the former Chief Minister is at his mercy. This has created doubts in the mind of Chandrababu Naidu and there is a sense of disbelief in the camp.
YSR Congress leaders are also making similar claims of TDP MLAs, MLCs, and MPs being in touch with them. Such statements would disturb the mind of Naidu, who will now start enquiring as to who these prospective defectors are. This seems to be the Mindgame of jagan to not allow Chandrababu to relax in Peace.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam