Chandrababu Naidu had passed time for five years blaming Central Government and cribbing over their non-co-operation. YS jagan Mohan Reddy who is not even a month old is proving better than Naidu in pleasing the Narendra modi Government and get the necessary funds for the Financially Broken State.
According to the reports, the Central Government is releasing 3,000 crores to Polavaram irrigation project, which had been pending for several months. The Center has also released another Rs 708 crore under the employment guarantee scheme to Andhra Pradesh. It has agreed to release another 1929 Crore for Polavaram after the submission of utilization certificates.
A few days ago, the Centre released another Rs 534 crore to the state under food security scheme. jagan has achieved what Chandrababu Naidu could not do with all his experience. The Young Leader even went to the extent of touching the Prime Minister’s feet for the well-being of the State keeping aside his ego.
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy