Game is not over in AP! Chief Minister YS jagan went to New delhi twice after taking charge in the state. Two times he met amit shah has raised many questions. There is no surprise. He is on official duty. Being a CM of AP, he was attended Nitiyog meeting but what is the necessity to met BJP President amit shah. It seems that both were discussed on state politics. BJP has strong intention to step into AP. For that they plan to implement Tripura model before the elections but not worked out.
BJP leaders are doing brainstorming how to strengthen the party in AP. They don’t have much worry on Telangana after they won 4 Parliament Segments in general elections. If BJP is really wants to grow in AP it will destroy TDP. Though party won 23 seats TDP got 40% votes in recent elections. BJP has planned to go friendly with YSRCP because of party strength. Coming 5 years, YSRCP would get 10 Rajya Sabha seats which are very important for BJP because of not having majority in Upper House. Reportedly, BJP high command offered Deputy Speaker post to YSRCP. Though it is interesting to YSRCP, party wants BJP leaders to give some monetary benefits to AP. People never think of YSRCP friendly relations with BJP.
As per buzz, BJP has planned to release some amount in package which was announced in 2016 when CBN was Chief Minister. It will console AP people to some extent. BJP leaders thought that anger on their party would also decrease. Then both BJP and YSRCP plan to throw mud on TDP in the name of politics. jagan would able to get some benefits to AP with co-ordination of BJP but CBN failed to do so. In second stage, putting alliance with YSRCP in local body elections to win people hearts. Finally, BJP plan to reduce the importance of TDP in AP before 2024 general elections either by giving assistance to the state or by using force to join TDP leaders into BJP. YSRCP too co-operated with BJP in this operation. CBN would face lot of problems in coming 5 years to save TDP in AP.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam