Game is not over in AP! Chief Minister YS jagan went to New delhi twice after taking charge in the state. Two times he met amit shah has raised many questions. There is no surprise. He is on official duty. Being a CM of AP, he was attended Nitiyog meeting but what is the necessity to met BJP President amit shah. It seems that both were discussed on state politics. BJP has strong intention to step into AP. For that they plan to implement Tripura model before the elections but not worked out.
BJP leaders are doing brainstorming how to strengthen the party in AP. They don’t have much worry on Telangana after they won 4 Parliament Segments in general elections. If BJP is really wants to grow in AP it will destroy TDP. Though party won 23 seats TDP got 40% votes in recent elections. BJP has planned to go friendly with YSRCP because of party strength. Coming 5 years, YSRCP would get 10 Rajya Sabha seats which are very important for BJP because of not having majority in Upper House. Reportedly, BJP high command offered Deputy Speaker post to YSRCP. Though it is interesting to YSRCP, party wants BJP leaders to give some monetary benefits to AP. People never think of YSRCP friendly relations with BJP.
As per buzz, BJP has planned to release some amount in package which was announced in 2016 when CBN was Chief Minister. It will console AP people to some extent. BJP leaders thought that anger on their party would also decrease. Then both BJP and YSRCP plan to throw mud on TDP in the name of politics. jagan would able to get some benefits to AP with co-ordination of BJP but CBN failed to do so. In second stage, putting alliance with YSRCP in local body elections to win people hearts. Finally, BJP plan to reduce the importance of TDP in AP before 2024 general elections either by giving assistance to the state or by using force to join TDP leaders into BJP. YSRCP too co-operated with BJP in this operation. CBN would face lot of problems in coming 5 years to save TDP in AP.
Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment? Reportedly Saravana Bhavan hotels founder and murder case convict P Rajagopal's suffered from a heart attack late on Saturday, remains critical and is on ventilator support at present. P Rajagopal, who surrendered before the IV Magistrate court in Chennai on July 8, was admitted to Stanley Medical College hospital on the same day. Plagued by health issues, Rajagopal had, in fact, arrived
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM