YS jagan Mohan Reddy had attended his first NITI Aayog Meeting the other day in delhi chaired by the Prime Minister. jagan reportedly surprised the Chief Ministers of the States besides PM modi and union ministers amit shah and rajnath singh while he stressed the need of the Special Status to Andhra Pradesh.
jagan spoke at length to prove his point how severe injustice was meted out to Andhra Pradesh with the 'hasty bifurcation' of state and how AP deserves 'special category status' more than any other state does. What surprised everyone is his well-preparedness to the meeting despite being a first time Chief Minister.
Now, the pressure is on the Prime Minister to reconsider the Special Status decision which he has been denying for a long time. From now, it boils down to the Political Will of Narendra modi and BJP. On the other side, the Chief Ministers of Odisha and Bihar also pitched for the Special Category Status for their states.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam