Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy urged the officials to complete kanaka Durga Flyover of Vijayawada by December at any cost. The Flyover has been pending for a long time and Chandrababu Naidu Government could not complete it during its tenure. jagan has taken up the challenge now.
He asked the concerned Minister to complete the flyover as soon as possible as he wants to ridicule the failure of the TDP Government in completing a Simple Flyover. The flyover has missed several deadlines in the past due to the differences between TDP and BJP. After TDP pulling out of NDA, things have become worse.
The giant flyover starts at Kummaripalem and ends at the rajiv gandhi Municipal Park. It passes over Temple road and Canal road beside the Prakasam barrage. With the flyover being 2.3 km long, it will come as a major relief for residents in the city once it materializes. It will ease the traffic a lot.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam