Ahead of the Parliament Session, the Central Government is conducting a meeting with all party presidents on 19th of this month. The agenda includes One Nation, One Election, Ways to improve the productivity of Parliament, Building of a new india in the 75th year of Independence, Programme and commitments to celebrate Mahatma Gandhi's 150th birth anniversary, and Aspirational districts program - achievements and challenges.
TDP President Chandrababu Naidu also got an invitation and the big question is if he will attend this meeting after that massive defeat in the recent elections. Naidu was seen frantically touring the entire country before the elections campaigning against Narendra modi and supporting UPA.
But the results have been worse for UPA and even worse for Chandrababu Naidu. His party is reduced to just 23 seats out of the 175 seats in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. TDP also managed only three MP seats. This is the worst-ever defeat for TDP in its history and Naidu should be embarrassed to face the National Leaders for all his buildup.
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy