New delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra modi said that the goal to make india a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment and ease of living have to be provided to each and every Indian.
He said "The goal to make india a five trillion dollar economy by 2024 is challenging but can surely be achieved. The states should recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets right from the district level". Furthermore he noted that the export sector was an important element in the progress of developing countries and said both the Centre and the states should work towards growth in exports, in order to raise per capita incomes.
Moreover describing Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana as illustrations of what the Centre and the states can accomplish together, the Prime Minister urged the states to focus on collective responsibility for achieving short-term and long-term goals. He said "Empowerment and ease of living have to be provided to each and every Indian. Everyone at this platform has a common goal of achieving a New india by 2022". The meeting was attended by the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, Chief Ministers, Lieutenant Governor of andaman and Nicobar Islands, and other delegates.
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy