Reportedly former Prime Minister manmohan Singh will not be seen in Parliament any more. As per report the tenure of Manmohan Singh as Rajya Sabha MP has ended on Friday and as Congress party doesn't have enough strength in assam assembly, it could not endorse manmohan once again.
Furthermore from 1991 till yesterday, manmohan Singh has been an active member of Congress and also represented the Parliament. Meanwhile he was the key person in bringing revolutionary changes in india's financial stability along with then PM PV Narasimha Rao. Reportedly later in 2004, manmohan Singh was made the Prime Minister and he was widely credited for keeping india from financial crisis about a decade back.
Moreover being an economist, manmohan Singh criticized Narendra modi's demonetization as 'Organized Loot' and a blunder. manmohan is always in bad books for not being media friendly as he rarely speaks on public platforms, but his party men say that his work does a lot of talking and the budget sessions of the new government will begin from June 17th and manmohan Singh is going to miss them.
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy