In 2014, people voted for TDP based on experience of Chandrababu governance. AP people expect another software revolution in the state might possible with CBN and voted for TDP in 2014. Keeping the expectations of people in realty, CBN too worked hard for bringing many companies into HYD. Software giants like HCL and TCS have interested to expand their businesses in AP only with having cordial relations with CBN. He was conducted Industrial Summits regularly in Vizag every year to encourage the industrialists to invest in AP.
HCL has already started its expansion plan in Vijayawada opposite to Gannavaram Airport in 29 acres of land. YSRCP govt made an enquiry on land assignments to HCL that forced HCL Chief Nadar to rethink on its expansion plan in Vijayawada. Now, its turn to Holitech who is supplier of Xiaomi wants to move from AP to UP. Holitech made a statement that UP Government has offered several incentives for the establishment of the plant in the state.
In August 2018, Holitech technology signed MoU with AP Government to set up plant in Tirupati with an investment of 1400 crores. Reportedly, TCS too is in thought of not to expand its operations in Amravati. IT giant initially thought to start campus in Amravati but as per the latest information TCS wants to expand its operations in hyderabad. Why these companies are not willing to start their operations in AP? It’s time for YSRCP government to build confidence and trust among the entrepreneurs to looking towards AP.
Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati? The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu
- Complaints Against Bigg Boss 3 Reaches Delhi
- Why Rapido Bike Taxis seized at Chennai?
- Honouring inspiring teachers who made a difference in our lives
- Bail Canceled for Kodi Kathi Srinivas
- AP Legislative Council witnessed heated words between Nara Lokesh & Ministers Anil Kumar Yadav
- Swearing in ceremony of AP New Governor on July 24
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- Is Botsa trying for Bonda into YSRCP?
- Linkage of PAN with Aadhaar is mandatory for filing of ITR: Supreme Court
- Merit based immigration for Indian Techies
- PM Modi to address before Indian American community in US
- Will Floor test be postponed because of Siddaramaiah?
- CM YS Jagan criticized Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Telangana Govt to hike Pension for various beneficiaries