The Ponzi scheme has affected more than 32,000 investors and it has been estimated to be bringing a loss of close to Rs 1700 Cr. Monetary Advisory IMA, which was the company involved in the fraud and it's founder Mohammed Mansoor Khan have escaped though. It has been said that Mohammed Mansoor Khan escaped to Dubai before few weeks to escape from investigation. It has been predicted that Khan must have escaped from india on June 8.
Khan is based out of Bangalore and reportedly was under scrutiny of RBI and the Revenue Department for quite some time. As per reports before few months he had the contact of a Karnataka Minister who had tried to misuse his powers to influence and grant him a loan of Rs 600 Cr. It must be noted that the same bank denied him a loan unless the Karnataka government issued a No-Objection Certificate for him.
Though the Minister was powerful enough to get it done for Khan, an IAS officer interference stopped and shattered his plans due to his refusal to sign the NOC, which avoided further loss of 600 crores getting into Khan's hands.
Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue According to sources ever since India's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?