As per report the war of words between the ruling and opposition parties is continuing in the Andhra Pradesh assembly. Reportedly yesterday YSRCP minister alleged that Chandrababu Naidu had offered him Rs 50 crore to join the TDP and now one more YSRCP leader has made similar allegations.
Furthermore Gudur MLA Vara
prasad Rao speaking in the assembly said, a TDP Rajya Sabha MP from Kadapa
along with then CM's son and five other ministers have approached him and offered
Rs 100 crore to join TDP. Meanwhile this took place right after Nandyal
by-election but he did not bow down to money and he openly said them that he
will not join hands with them in TDP.
Vara prasad said "He only said to those leaders that like how your political party which is like mother to you, his party is likewise for him. If the 23 MLAs had given a thought about this, then none of them would have joined TDP back then. TDP is mocking democracy by luring politicians with money".
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy