It is known to our readers that the Central Government is conducting a meeting with all party presidents tomorrow to discuss about One Nation, One Election, Ways to improve the productivity of Parliament, Building of a new india in the 75th year of Independence, Programme and commitments to celebrate Mahatma Gandhi's 150th birth anniversary, and Aspirational districts program - achievements and challenges.
TDP President Chandrababu Naidu also got an invitation and but the TDP Supremo has decided to give the meeting a miss after that massive defeat in the recent elections. Earlier they planned to send a representative to the meeting but totally backed off. To save the face, Chandrababu is going on a holiday with his family. Naidu was seen frantically touring the entire country before the elections campaigning against Narendra modi and supporting UPA.
But the results have been worse for UPA and even worse for Chandrababu Naidu. His party is reduced to just 23 seats out of the 175 seats in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. TDP also managed only three MP seats. This is the worst-ever defeat for TDP in its history and Naidu seems to be embarrassed to face the National Leaders for all his buildup.
Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment? Reportedly Saravana Bhavan hotels founder and murder case convict P Rajagopal's suffered from a heart attack late on Saturday, remains critical and is on ventilator support at present. P Rajagopal, who surrendered before the IV Magistrate court in Chennai on July 8, was admitted to Stanley Medical College hospital on the same day. Plagued by health issues, Rajagopal had, in fact, arrived
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM