Soon after TDP came out from NDA, BJP leaders have tried to expose corruption of TDP leaders in state. GVL Narasimha Rao was criticized severely Sujana Chowdary and CM Ramesh on their corruption charges. GVL moved petition to Chairman of Ethics Committee in Rajya Sabha for disqualification of the membership of YS Chowdary and CM Ramesh because of facing charges of cheating the banks and tax evasion on November 2018.
When CM Ramesh sat for Hunger-strike for Steel Plant in Kadapa, GVL demand IT and ED enquiry on CM Ramesh irregularities. AP BJP leaders were considered CM Ramesh and Sujana as TDP Mallyas. It seems that BJP is trying hard to change its tune on CM Ramesh and Sujana Chowdary. Now, BJP need the same Mallyas for its party strength. GVL saying joining in BJP is not giving clean chit to them. Law will take its course.
On other side, Union Minister Kishan Reddy said that TDP merge into BJP in Rajya Sabha is legal and constitutional. Kishan Reddy gave clean chit to both CM Ramesh and Sujana Chowdary. He said that they faced allegations but not proved. We can’t say consider them as culprits until their allegations proved in courts. BJP is working how to cover their allegations on former TDP leaders.
AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy congratulated the Indian Space Research (ISRO) team for successfully conducting the launch of India’s second moon mission Chandrayaan-2 . Meanwhile when setting in place India's bid to return to the moon, the Indian space agency's heavy lift rocket, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle-Mark III (GSLV-Mk III), carrying the 3,850 kg Chandrayaan 2 spacecraft, blasted
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights
- Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress