Accordingly GVL Narasimha Rao, who was a sharp critic against Sujana Chowdary and CM Ramesh and accused them of 'fraudsters', has finally broken his silence over the joining of Sujana and CM Ramesh into the BJP. Meanwhile in what may not go well with Sujana Chowdary and CM Ramesh, GVL Narasimha Rao made it clear that the duo has to face cases legally and have to respond on their own. He said that BJP won't shield Sujana and CM Ramesh in any manner.
Furthermore when asked about the joining of 'fraudsters' (as GVL had claimed before) into the BJP, GVL smartly said that they have to now follow the code of conduct of the BJP. Apparently he claimed that BJP has ethics and morals and anyone who joins the Saffron party should obey and oblige those rules, conduct. Reportedly in a shocking comment, GVL said that anyone in Rajya Sabha is welcome into BJP as the party needs strength in the Upper House. Blatantly admitting that BJP needs numbers in Rajya Sabha, he said that the party is willing to join the Rajya Sabha members of other parties with no conditions.
When responding to TDP's allegation that Suajana and Ramesh are pure businessmen and no where interested in public, GVL shot back at TDP saying that it was TDP who brought such "businessmen" into the Rajya Sabha. "It is not BJP who brought such businessmen into Rajya Sabha. I'm neither a businessman nor one who wants to do business in future. TDP is admitting its mistake that it only made them Rajya Sabha members.
Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue According to sources ever since India's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?