Accordingly GVL Narasimha Rao, who was a sharp critic against Sujana Chowdary and CM Ramesh and accused them of 'fraudsters', has finally broken his silence over the joining of Sujana and CM Ramesh into the BJP. Meanwhile in what may not go well with Sujana Chowdary and CM Ramesh, GVL Narasimha Rao made it clear that the duo has to face cases legally and have to respond on their own. He said that BJP won't shield Sujana and CM Ramesh in any manner.
Furthermore when asked about the joining of 'fraudsters' (as GVL had claimed before) into the BJP, GVL smartly said that they have to now follow the code of conduct of the BJP. Apparently he claimed that BJP has ethics and morals and anyone who joins the Saffron party should obey and oblige those rules, conduct. Reportedly in a shocking comment, GVL said that anyone in Rajya Sabha is welcome into BJP as the party needs strength in the Upper House. Blatantly admitting that BJP needs numbers in Rajya Sabha, he said that the party is willing to join the Rajya Sabha members of other parties with no conditions.
When responding to TDP's allegation that Suajana and Ramesh are pure businessmen and no where interested in public, GVL shot back at TDP saying that it was TDP who brought such "businessmen" into the Rajya Sabha. "It is not BJP who brought such businessmen into Rajya Sabha. I'm neither a businessman nor one who wants to do business in future. TDP is admitting its mistake that it only made them Rajya Sabha members.
Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24 Washington sources reported that Keeping up with the tradition, US President Donald Trump will celebrate the festival of lights, Diwali at the White House on Thursday (October 24), three days prior to the beginning of the celebrations in India. Meanwhile the White House said that Trump will light the ceremonial diya on Thursday and as of now this information is only available.
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters