Accordingly GVL Narasimha Rao, who was a sharp critic against Sujana Chowdary and CM Ramesh and accused them of 'fraudsters', has finally broken his silence over the joining of Sujana and CM Ramesh into the BJP. Meanwhile in what may not go well with Sujana Chowdary and CM Ramesh, GVL Narasimha Rao made it clear that the duo has to face cases legally and have to respond on their own. He said that BJP won't shield Sujana and CM Ramesh in any manner.
Furthermore when asked about the joining of 'fraudsters' (as GVL had claimed before) into the BJP, GVL smartly said that they have to now follow the code of conduct of the BJP. Apparently he claimed that BJP has ethics and morals and anyone who joins the Saffron party should obey and oblige those rules, conduct. Reportedly in a shocking comment, GVL said that anyone in Rajya Sabha is welcome into BJP as the party needs strength in the Upper House. Blatantly admitting that BJP needs numbers in Rajya Sabha, he said that the party is willing to join the Rajya Sabha members of other parties with no conditions.
When responding to TDP's allegation that Suajana and Ramesh are pure businessmen and no where interested in public, GVL shot back at TDP saying that it was TDP who brought such "businessmen" into the Rajya Sabha. "It is not BJP who brought such businessmen into Rajya Sabha. I'm neither a businessman nor one who wants to do business in future. TDP is admitting its mistake that it only made them Rajya Sabha members.
Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off? Sriharikota sources stated that the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) said less than an hour before liftoff; India's second mission to Moon, Chandrayaan-2 on board GSLVMkIII-M1 was on July 15 called off due to a technical snag. Meanwhile the countdown to the launch scheduled for 2.51 am was stopped 56 minutes and 24 seconds before liftoff at 1.55 am following the announcement
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame