Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS jagan Mohan Reddy had taken a sensational decision. He announced the Praja Vedika building built by previous TDP government on the banks krishna river in Undavalli would be demolished as it is an illegal construction without adhering to the laws and the rules.
"Praja Vedika is an illegal construction. I am holding collectors conference here today only to convey to the world the anarchic, corrupt administration prevailed during Chandrababu Naidu's regime. Demolition of illegal structures will commence from Praja Vedika on June 26th," jagan said.
"We can not enforce the rules on the common man if we ourselves will violate them. Let us set an example by starting it from here only," jagan added. The swanky Lingamaneni Guest House in which the former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is residing is also an illegal construction. It has to be seen if jagan will demolish it as well.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights