Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS jagan Mohan Reddy had taken a sensational decision. He announced the Praja Vedika building built by previous TDP government on the banks krishna river in Undavalli would be demolished as it is an illegal construction without adhering to the laws and the rules.
"Praja Vedika is an illegal construction. I am holding collectors conference here today only to convey to the world the anarchic, corrupt administration prevailed during Chandrababu Naidu's regime. Demolition of illegal structures will commence from Praja Vedika on June 26th," jagan said.
"We can not enforce the rules on the common man if we ourselves will violate them. Let us set an example by starting it from here only," jagan added. The swanky Lingamaneni Guest House in which the former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is residing is also an illegal construction. It has to be seen if jagan will demolish it as well.
AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy congratulated the Indian Space Research (ISRO) team for successfully conducting the launch of India’s second moon mission Chandrayaan-2 . Meanwhile when setting in place India's bid to return to the moon, the Indian space agency's heavy lift rocket, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle-Mark III (GSLV-Mk III), carrying the 3,850 kg Chandrayaan 2 spacecraft, blasted
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights
- Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress