Reportedly when speaking at the first Collectors Conference held in Praja Vedika at Undavalli on Monday, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy said that this was one thing we should remember and remind ourselves every day, while we work towards fulfilling peoples' expectations. Furthermore every Minister, Collector and Government official should keep a copy of the Navaratnalu Manifesto with them and in every government office as a reminder of their duty. Hence speaking further, he said that the Manifesto should be revered like the holy books similar to Bhagavad Geeta, Bible and Quran.
YS jagan said “We have work in such a manner that everyone should look up to us. We have to set an example for others states to emulate us and they should function by looking at our style of governance”. He added even to get a life insurance or permission to build a bathroom, people had to shell out money and our government should not bring people to this level of suffering; we have to ensure that their work is done free from bribery.
Moreover the previous government had encouraged contractors who came to be synonymous with corruption. Apparently he also cracked the whip on illegal constructions and buildings and in na unexpected move he said that this (Praja Vedika) very building would be the first illegal structure to be demolished on Wednesday, after the meeting with Government officials is over on Tuesday.
Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat Hyderabad sources reported that Opposing the construction of new buildings for Secretariat and legislature in Telangana, the opposition Congress, BJP, TDP, Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) and others Monday urged Governor ESL Narasimhan to use his powers to stop the "misuse" of public money by the TRS government. Reportedly "He (Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao) is unnecessarily
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary