Reportedly when speaking at the first Collectors Conference held in Praja Vedika at Undavalli on Monday, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy said that this was one thing we should remember and remind ourselves every day, while we work towards fulfilling peoples' expectations. Furthermore every Minister, Collector and Government official should keep a copy of the Navaratnalu Manifesto with them and in every government office as a reminder of their duty. Hence speaking further, he said that the Manifesto should be revered like the holy books similar to Bhagavad Geeta, Bible and Quran.
YS jagan said “We have work in such a manner that everyone should look up to us. We have to set an example for others states to emulate us and they should function by looking at our style of governance”. He added even to get a life insurance or permission to build a bathroom, people had to shell out money and our government should not bring people to this level of suffering; we have to ensure that their work is done free from bribery.
Moreover the previous government had encouraged contractors who came to be synonymous with corruption. Apparently he also cracked the whip on illegal constructions and buildings and in na unexpected move he said that this (Praja Vedika) very building would be the first illegal structure to be demolished on Wednesday, after the meeting with Government officials is over on Tuesday.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights