Accordingly breaking his silence, pawan kalyan has stated that he wants to give 100 days time to the new government and doesn't want to criticize them immediately. Meanwhile pawan recalled that he had also given enough time to previous government and he had criticized it only after giving them the time.
Recently pawan raised the issue of handing over of AP's properties in hyderabad to Telangana. Furthermore pawan has stated that the state government should explain in what manner and what way it has handed over the properties to the Telangana government and also said the people of Andhra Pradesh should know, but pawan said it is a sensitive issue and doesn't want to stress further on the topic and added that he would give proper time for the new government but he wanted the new government to answer in detail.
Moreover pawan stated that Janasena would constructively criticize the government and also welcome if government does any good deed. Further talking about the illegal constructions and jagan's decision to demolish Praja Vedika, pawan said the government should adopt the same policy across the state without any deviations. pawan said "If all the illegal constructions are treated in similar way without any deviations, then it is acceptable. Or else, if the demolitions are only limited to these (Praja Vedika), then one have to suspect the government's motive and intention”.
Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue According to sources ever since India's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?