Accordingly breaking his silence, pawan kalyan has stated that he wants to give 100 days time to the new government and doesn't want to criticize them immediately. Meanwhile pawan recalled that he had also given enough time to previous government and he had criticized it only after giving them the time.
Recently pawan raised the issue of handing over of AP's properties in hyderabad to Telangana. Furthermore pawan has stated that the state government should explain in what manner and what way it has handed over the properties to the Telangana government and also said the people of Andhra Pradesh should know, but pawan said it is a sensitive issue and doesn't want to stress further on the topic and added that he would give proper time for the new government but he wanted the new government to answer in detail.
Moreover pawan stated that Janasena would constructively criticize the government and also welcome if government does any good deed. Further talking about the illegal constructions and jagan's decision to demolish Praja Vedika, pawan said the government should adopt the same policy across the state without any deviations. pawan said "If all the illegal constructions are treated in similar way without any deviations, then it is acceptable. Or else, if the demolitions are only limited to these (Praja Vedika), then one have to suspect the government's motive and intention”.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights