Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy took a significant decision to revoke Permissions for the Bauxite mining in the Eastern Ghats in visakhapatnam district. He announced that the controversial Government Order of 2015 (GO Ms No. 97 issued on November 5, 2015, by then Chandrababu Naidu government would be withdrawn.
The earlier order empowered the State Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC) to mine bauxite in 1212 hectares in 13 stretches in Chintapalli and Gudem Kotha Veedhi revenue blocks in visakhapatnam district. However, the government put it in abeyance following protests by local tribals and environmentalists.
"The government is not going to lose anything by giving up bauxite mining. Peace is more important for us", jagan said while announcing scrapping of the GO at the Collectors' Conference this morning. This decision of the government has brought the cheer on the faces of millions of the Tribals living in the area.
AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy congratulated the Indian Space Research (ISRO) team for successfully conducting the launch of India’s second moon mission Chandrayaan-2 . Meanwhile when setting in place India's bid to return to the moon, the Indian space agency's heavy lift rocket, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle-Mark III (GSLV-Mk III), carrying the 3,850 kg Chandrayaan 2 spacecraft, blasted
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights
- Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress