The big news is coming in from delhi on Polavaram. The Central Government has approved to extend the Polavaram project works up to two years. Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has signed to extend abeyance orders on stop work. Before that center extended yearly, it has now extended two years in one go.
Earlier, the National Environmental Appellate Authority issued Stop Works Order for the project and the Central Government which has been extending the stay on those orders every year. Vice President and Rajya Sabha chairman Venkaiah Naidu called Union Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar to Rajya Sabha today.
Venkaiah suggested to him that the Ministry of Environment should consider keeping in abeyance the 'stop work order' on the Project by another 2 years. The new government in Andhra Pradesh headed by YS jagan Mohan Reddy is maintaining friendly relations with the Center and that has helped big time to get these orders.
AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy congratulated the Indian Space Research (ISRO) team for successfully conducting the launch of India’s second moon mission Chandrayaan-2 . Meanwhile when setting in place India's bid to return to the moon, the Indian space agency's heavy lift rocket, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle-Mark III (GSLV-Mk III), carrying the 3,850 kg Chandrayaan 2 spacecraft, blasted
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights
- Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress