After spending almost seven months in remand, Srinivasa Rao was released on bail from the Rajahmundry Central Prison on May 23. Incidentally, the results of AP Elections came on the same day and jagan became the Chief Minister. Several Months since the Central Government ordered National Investigation Agency (NIA) Investigation into the attack despite several reminders to the Vishakapatnam police, the case documents, case diaries and properties related to the crime have not been handed over to the NIA.
Despite repeated requests and two orders of the Metropolitan Sessions court in Vijayawada, the Investigating officer of the case, ACP (North) visakhapatnam, BVS Nageswara Rao had not handed over the material records to the NIA. That indicates the Naidu government prevented a detailed investigation by the NIA into the physical attack.
Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue According to sources ever since India's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?