Even as empty coffers stare, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy continues to doll out sops. The State government now passed a government order (GO) to provide 27 percent Interim Relief (IR) to State government staff. This will be in effect from July 1st much to the delight of the government employees.
Various employee unions' representatives had met AP Chief Minister recently to raise their concerns. YS jagan had assured them of 27 percent IR and said that a Cabinet meeting would also decide on the cancellation of the contributory pension scheme (CPS). To that effect, the government passed a GO to honor promises made to them.
On the other side, Cash Rich Telangana is sitting on the Interim Relief File for several months now. Sources in Telangana Government says that 27% IR is not feasible given the state finances but the pressure is on Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao after the neighboring State Chief Minister passed G.O. of granting the same.
Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream Reportedly from all earlier pictures released by different space organizations of Mars, we can sort of agree that the planet is pretty much lined with variety of textures. Meanwhile another image of the planet has been recently released by the European Space Agency and Roscosmos ExoMars
- Pon Radhakrishnan advocated for recognition of Tamil as national language
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM
- Houston weather update ahead of PM Narendra Modi's Howdy Modi
- Why this TN Man garlanded Periyar poster with slippers & throw Cow dung on it?
- State moves to stall auction of prime Jagir land in Hafeezpet
- Uber ride request not been fulfilled during peak hours in Bengaluru
- Exempt from court presence: Jagan
- Parents of CBIT students take fee woes to panel
- T govt welcomes FMs steps on economy
- Cong infighting continues, more leaders support Uttam
- SBI Chairman says large reduction in corporate taxes the boldest reform in last 28 years
- Will curb on pvt practice end patients woes?
- Revolutionizing IoT to Build a Smart Nationa with LoRaWAN - The Things Conference India 2019
- High-level panel to monitor works in Naxal-hit areas