Series of IT raids are going on TRS close industrialists and TRS leaders in Telanagana but no news disclosed either in print or in electronic media. IT raid information is circulated viral in Social Media. Thanks to Social Media. If there is no Social Media this news was suppressed like anything. It’s not like in Andhra Pradesh. Both Print and Electronic Media gave preference to give coverage on AP raids on TDP leaders before the elections. Even Telangana media too gave lot of coverage on AP IT raids.
Three days back Jupally Rameshwar was attacked by around 100 IT officials in both Nandagiri Hills and his corporate offices. One English daily has published the news on IT raids on immediate next day but it was silent from second day onwards. But IT raids on Jupally have viral across the Social Media. Former CEO of TV-9 Ravi Prakash complaint to IT authorities on Alakananda Media irregularities is the key reason for IT raids.
IT raids are continuing in Telangana. After Jupally it’s CH. Malla Reddy attacked by IT officials now. Malla Reddy is well-known entrepreneur and educationalist in Telangana who served as MP from Malkajgiri and currently serving as MLA from Medchal Assembly constituency. Jupally has not involved in direct politics but he has strong relationship with kcr. Malla Reddy is elected as TRS MLA and raids on Malla Reddy are nothing but attack on kcr. As per buzz, whole media is controlled under TRS leadership in the state. Obviously! They haven’t dared to telecast the news. TRS leadership has convinced even neutral media channels not to publish or telecast on IT raids on their leaders.
CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu Reportedly city based traders' body Chamber of Traders Federation (CTF) on Thursday demanded a dedicated corridor to transport apples and other perishable items from Kashmir to Jammu. CTF President Neeraj Anand told reporters "We demand a dedicated corridor to ship apples and other perishable items from Kashmir zone to Jammu. We will offer all help to government agencies
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato