Nandamuri balakrishna who elected second time to AP Assembly from Hindupur is busy in politics. In 2014, there were many allegations from opposition on actor turned politician that he didn’t visit his constituency. Left Parties did dharna and gave complaint against balakrishna was missed to the people. Though he faced many criticisms, NBK has won in 2019 again from Hindupur with more than what he gained in 2014 majority.
His victory has surprised many including TDP leaders. Everyone is in thought that he ignored Hindupur this time because of not having power in the state. He went to Hindupur immediately after election results out on May 23rd and gave thanks to all voters voted for his victory. Even though he signed for two movies, NBK didn’t attend to shootings for the time being. Since last 40 days NBK visited Hindupur more than 5 times and participated in different programmes. He even criticized YSRCP Govt on power interruptions in the state.
He went away with CBN and visited the TDP cadre who killed by YSRCP activitists after this election in Dharmavaram and Tadipatri. Reportedly, NBK is looking into party activities in Ananthapur district. He is serious on defeat of TDP in the elections. As per buzz, NBK was discussed with fans and well-wishers who met him after the elections. Which constituency you belongs to? Why party lost the election in your segment? These questions are facing from him to the fans. He felt sorry and sad on defeat of Ongole TDP Nominee Janardhan during the discussion with fans from Kandukur. balakrishna opined that Janardhan did good job as MLA to Ongole. He is active in politics after victory but not in movies.
Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be trying to attract the weaker sections and women in a big way. On Monday, the government introduced a bill giving 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in nominated posts and state corporations, boards, societies, trusts and agricultural market yards.
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?