The First Day of the Budget Session of the new government in Andhra Pradesh started as fierce as anyone could imagine. Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy rebutted TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu's allegations in the legislative assembly on Thursday that the state government was mortgaging the interest of the state to Telangana over Kaleshwaram project.
YS jagan reminded the house that the project was built during the TDP government's time and if the former chief minister had any objections, why did he not take them up with the chief minister of Telangana, kcr at that time. YS jagan clarified that there would be a bilateral agreement between both states on the sharing of waters—Godavari and Krishna.
He reminded that Justice would be done to both states, be it the regions of Mahbubnagar, Ranga Reddy, and Nalgonda in Telangana or districts in Andhra Pradesh like Prakasam, Nellore and the four districts of Rayalaseema which would benefit from sharing of river waters. Chandrababu is seen totally silenced with this argument.
Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati Reportedly VIP break darshan, which gives privileged access to those close to the powers that be, is soon going to be available even to devotees, with some conditions. Presently the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is contemplating linking a certain number of VIP break darshan tickets to donations made to the Srivani trust. Meanwhile the scheme, for which the modalities are being drawn up, is said to be the brain
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain