The First Day of the Budget Session of the new government in Andhra Pradesh started as fierce as anyone could imagine. TDP MLA, Nimmala Rama Naidu claimed that zero-interest loans were not being introduced for the first time as stated by the chief minister, jagan and that the kiran KUMAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about kiran KUMAR'>kiran kumar Reddy government had introduced zero-interest loans to farmers which were continued by TDP Government as well between 2014 and 2019.
jagan pinned down the Opposition Party over the false claims in the assembly that the TDP had disbursed zero-interest loans to farmers. The Chief Minister threw a challenge to Chandrababu asking him whether he was prepared to resign if he was proved wrong and the opposition stepped back sensing embarrassment.
What followed later is more silly. Chandrababu Naidu tried to wriggle out of the challenge by saying that he had not made such a claim and therefore where was the question of his resignation. It looks like Chandrababu is not in a position of backing up the statement of his own MLA.
10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao got a rousing reception at his native village in Chintamadaka of Siddipet district on Monday. Though KCR had spent a lot of time in his childhood in Chintamadaka, he hardly visited the place after he became the chief minister, except on the polling day.
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States