Amaravathi sources stated that Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS jagan threw a challenge at leader of opposition, Chandrababu Naidu, on the issue of zero interest loans to farmers. Meanwhile YS jagan clarified that under the TDP regime, farmers did not get zero interest loans from 2014-19 and the chief minister was responding to a TDP MLA, Nimmala Rama Naidu's claim that zero interest loans were not being introduced for the first time as stated by the chief minister and that the kiran KUMAR' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about kiran KUMAR'>kiran kumar Reddy government had introduced zero interest loans to farmers.
Furthermore YS jagan nailed the TDP chief's false claims in the assembly that the TDP had disbursed zero interest loans to farmers and threw a challenge to Chandrababu asking him whether he was prepared to resign if he was proved wrong and he also criticized Chandrababu for diverting the topic. Moreover the Andhra Pradesh chief minister demanded to know from the TDP members how much the Chandrababu government had disbursed during the TDP government's term.
Apparently YS jagan pointed out that though the Chandrababu government had allocated funds under zero interest loans to farmers, the amounts were not released. Further YS jagan observed that the interest amount alone would be over Rs. 15,000 crores and wondered what the TDP government had paid to farmers in such a scenario.
Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be trying to attract the weaker sections and women in a big way. On Monday, the government introduced a bill giving 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in nominated posts and state corporations, boards, societies, trusts and agricultural market yards.
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?