hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao asked state officials to follow the "Tri-policy" method to achieve qualitative governance. Reportedly the chief minister said qualitative governance can be provided by implementing the tri-policy Telangana Rural Policy, Urban Policy and Revenue Policy. Furthermore kcr said the Telangana Rural Policy should be aimed at providing relief from various problems and issues faced by the people, the Revenue Policy should be devoid of any bribes and the Urban Policy should aim at zero level corruption.
Further Rao held a review meeting at the pragathi Bhavan on the progress made in formulating the new Municipal Act, items to be incorporated in it and the duties and responsibilities of the public representatives under the act.
kcr said in the release "The government has decided to bring in a qualitative change to pay as gratitude to the people. We will try to get as much change as possible. Somebody has to initiate and the government has decided to initiate this change by itself". It said the CM has instructed the officials concerned to organize an orientation programme for the municipal commissioners to create awareness about the new Act.
PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370 According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday dared opposition on abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile he asked the opposition parties who are criticizing his government to reserve it “if they dare”. Prime Minister said today while addressing a rally in Maharashtra's Jalgaon "If you dare, take a clear stance and come forward”. Meanwhile sounding poll bugle in Maharashtra
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death
- Teenmaar Mallanna shakes Congress and TRS!