Ravi Prakash, former CEO of TV9 is granted bail by the Telangana High Court in the cases of forgery and Funds Misuse by the new management, Alanda Media. The court asked Ravi Prakash to attend before the Police once a week and also instructed him not to leave the country with the court permission. This comes as a huge relief to the former Media Icon.
Now, Ravi Prakash is contemplating to start a new channel on his own. Ravi Prakash was shunted out of TV9 after the new management took over the channel and wanted to take the editorial decisions itself. They also filed cases of cheating and forgery on Ravi Prakash who is co-operating with the Police about the same. Meanwhile, the latest update is that Ravi Prakash has started groundwork to start a new channel.
Knowing this, many investors approached him and expressed their willingness to invest in his project. However, Ravi Prakash is cautious on selecting his investors so that he will have all the freedom in the channel even at later point of time. Several existing channel managements came forward to give the reins to him but Ravi Prakash is keen only on starting a new channel and begin everything afresh. It has to be seen if Ravi Prakash with his new channel will pull down TV9 from The Number One Position which it has been holding for years now.
10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao got a rousing reception at his native village in Chintamadaka of Siddipet district on Monday. Though KCR had spent a lot of time in his childhood in Chintamadaka, he hardly visited the place after he became the chief minister, except on the polling day.
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States