Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy is continuing his rant on Telugu Desam in the Assembly. Yesterday jagan made body-shaming comments on Former Minister Atcchannaidu and today he threatened the TDP in the Assembly. On Friday the debate on interest-free loans continued in the State Assembly.
jagan Mohan Reddy listed out all the loans cleared and is pending during TDP's tenure. He blamed Chandrababu for keeping the crop loans in pending and said the former government did not even clear 5% of the total loans. However, TDP MLAs did not agree with jagan's statement and they raised their voice and stood in their place.
Angered by their interruption, jagan said none of TDP MLAs have sense and know about the assembly rules. "You are just 23 here and if all my 151 MLAs stand, you will be seen nowhere in the Assembly," jagan Mohan Reddy warned the TDP Legislative Party.
Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be trying to attract the weaker sections and women in a big way. On Monday, the government introduced a bill giving 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in nominated posts and state corporations, boards, societies, trusts and agricultural market yards.
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?