Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy is continuing his rant on Telugu Desam in the Assembly. Yesterday jagan made body-shaming comments on Former Minister Atcchannaidu and today he threatened the TDP in the Assembly. On Friday the debate on interest-free loans continued in the State Assembly.
jagan Mohan Reddy listed out all the loans cleared and is pending during TDP's tenure. He blamed Chandrababu for keeping the crop loans in pending and said the former government did not even clear 5% of the total loans. However, TDP MLAs did not agree with jagan's statement and they raised their voice and stood in their place.
Angered by their interruption, jagan said none of TDP MLAs have sense and know about the assembly rules. "You are just 23 here and if all my 151 MLAs stand, you will be seen nowhere in the Assembly," jagan Mohan Reddy warned the TDP Legislative Party.
BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority Reportedly in a veiled message to the Shiv Sena, Home Minister Amit Shah asserted that it is not impossible for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to receive absolute majority in the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly election. Meanwhile in an exclusive interview with leading network, Shah predicted a two thirds majority for the BJP-Shiv Sena "gathbandhan". Even though the home minister accepted
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo