World Cup cricket is come to an end by next Sunday. Indians Players were back to the india after losing semi-final to Kiwis. But AP people have lot of entertainment and tension from TDP and YSRCP left over to watch the Assembly sessions. AP Chief Minister YS jagan lost his control on Chandrababu Naidu and compare with donkey during the discussion on Kaleswaram Project in the house. As usual opposition objects the words and house went disorder for few minutes.
Frustrated YS jagan challenged CBN for resignation on issuing free loans to 0% interest to the farmers during his term. jagan said that CBN didn’t issue free loans to farmers at 0% interest and asked to prove if CBN gave. Adding to that, jagan challenged CBN for resignation for that. TDP has agreed to jagan’s challenge and request the speaker Tammineni for 5 min to prove in the house. Immediately, Speaker adjourns the house for tomorrow and ruling party MLAs left out from the Assembly.
CBN gave all details of Free Loans to farmers with 0% since 2014 in press conference. He demanded resignation of YS jagan for giving wrong information to the house and to the people. By seeing the first day incidents one can easily imagine how the sessions would have in coming 13 days. It seems that emotional jagan and his Ministers gave importance to attack on CBN personally but not on related subject. Irrigation Minister Anil Kumar used filthy language on TDP and takes back his words later. Who took U-Turn on first day? Is it jagan or CBN?
BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority Reportedly in a veiled message to the Shiv Sena, Home Minister Amit Shah asserted that it is not impossible for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to receive absolute majority in the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly election. Meanwhile in an exclusive interview with leading network, Shah predicted a two thirds majority for the BJP-Shiv Sena "gathbandhan". Even though the home minister accepted
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo