World Cup cricket is come to an end by next Sunday. Indians Players were back to the india after losing semi-final to Kiwis. But AP people have lot of entertainment and tension from TDP and YSRCP left over to watch the Assembly sessions. AP Chief Minister YS jagan lost his control on Chandrababu Naidu and compare with donkey during the discussion on Kaleswaram Project in the house. As usual opposition objects the words and house went disorder for few minutes.
Frustrated YS jagan challenged CBN for resignation on issuing free loans to 0% interest to the farmers during his term. jagan said that CBN didn’t issue free loans to farmers at 0% interest and asked to prove if CBN gave. Adding to that, jagan challenged CBN for resignation for that. TDP has agreed to jagan’s challenge and request the speaker Tammineni for 5 min to prove in the house. Immediately, Speaker adjourns the house for tomorrow and ruling party MLAs left out from the Assembly.
CBN gave all details of Free Loans to farmers with 0% since 2014 in press conference. He demanded resignation of YS jagan for giving wrong information to the house and to the people. By seeing the first day incidents one can easily imagine how the sessions would have in coming 13 days. It seems that emotional jagan and his Ministers gave importance to attack on CBN personally but not on related subject. Irrigation Minister Anil Kumar used filthy language on TDP and takes back his words later. Who took U-Turn on first day? Is it jagan or CBN?
10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao got a rousing reception at his native village in Chintamadaka of Siddipet district on Monday. Though KCR had spent a lot of time in his childhood in Chintamadaka, he hardly visited the place after he became the chief minister, except on the polling day.
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States