hyderabad sources made a statement that Former TV9 CEO Ravi Prakash, who is facing charges of forgery and for diversion of funds, has been granted conditional bail by the High Court on Friday. Meanwhile the court directed Ravi Prakash to support the police during the course of the investigation and to appear before the police once a week.
Furthermore as per report he is also instructed not to travel outside india without seeking permission from the court. Earlier the High Court rejected his anticipatory bail twice. He was denied bail before on the grounds that he could possibly influence the witnesses and cause problems to the police during the course of the investigation.
Moreover challenging the High Court orders, he approached the Supreme Court. However, he received an un-favorable order in the apex court too. Perhaps the Supreme Court instructed him to go back to High Court for a decision on his anticipatory bail plea.
Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be trying to attract the weaker sections and women in a big way. On Monday, the government introduced a bill giving 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in nominated posts and state corporations, boards, societies, trusts and agricultural market yards.
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?