According to sources MLC Annam Satish who recently resigned to Telugu Desam, has formally joined BJP in the presence of Working President JP Nadda. Previously in the day in New delhi, Satish met Nadda and then the formalities of joining the party took place. Meanwhile after quitting TDP, Satish came down heavily on Nara lokesh and added that lokesh is responsible for his exit from the cycle party.
Furthermore Satish also alleged that lokesh has no knowledge about TDP and its organizational structure. Chandrababu is handing over the party responsibilities to lokesh who is completely incapable. Under lokesh's leadership, TDP will go nowhere.
Earlier in the year 2014 elections, Satish contested from Bapatla and lost to YSR Congress candidate. Moreover after that Chandrababu picked his name for the MLC post despite severe competition. Hence post the election results, Satish also lost hope that TDP will survive in the party and so he resigned and now it will be interesting to see what responsibilities will BJP hand over to Satish and how well can he tackle them in AP where BJP's presence is very marginal.
10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao got a rousing reception at his native village in Chintamadaka of Siddipet district on Monday. Though KCR had spent a lot of time in his childhood in Chintamadaka, he hardly visited the place after he became the chief minister, except on the polling day.
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States