According to sources MLC Annam Satish who recently resigned to Telugu Desam, has formally joined BJP in the presence of Working President JP Nadda. Previously in the day in New delhi, Satish met Nadda and then the formalities of joining the party took place. Meanwhile after quitting TDP, Satish came down heavily on Nara lokesh and added that lokesh is responsible for his exit from the cycle party.
Furthermore Satish also alleged that lokesh has no knowledge about TDP and its organizational structure. Chandrababu is handing over the party responsibilities to lokesh who is completely incapable. Under lokesh's leadership, TDP will go nowhere.
Earlier in the year 2014 elections, Satish contested from Bapatla and lost to YSR Congress candidate. Moreover after that Chandrababu picked his name for the MLC post despite severe competition. Hence post the election results, Satish also lost hope that TDP will survive in the party and so he resigned and now it will be interesting to see what responsibilities will BJP hand over to Satish and how well can he tackle them in AP where BJP's presence is very marginal.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations