Late Chief Minister of United Andhra Pradesh, YS Rajasekhar Reddy won the hearts of the people with his support to agriculture and several social welfare schemes while Chandrababu used to trade dreams in the name of Development. And it looks, YSR's son, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy is following the footsteps of his father.
The Andhra Pradesh government headed by YS jagan Mohan Reddy Friday made a massive allocation to Agriculture by granting over Rs 17,000 crore in the budget which is the highest ever. The budget also has a sensational 75,465 crore (33.10 percent) allocated for various Social Welfare Schemes.
Within the overall budget, the irrigation sector, which is one of the priority areas of the government, would get Rs 13,139 crore. This indicates that jagan Mohan Reddy's Government is taking the same route as the Late YSR by patronaging the people with more allocations to agriculture and various social welfare schemes.
Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be trying to attract the weaker sections and women in a big way. On Monday, the government introduced a bill giving 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in nominated posts and state corporations, boards, societies, trusts and agricultural market yards.
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?