Thirty years industry Prudhvi who recently revived his career has tread a dangerous path by supporting YSR Congress in the recent elections. He did not just support the party as many artists; he worked as a foot soldier and made many controversial statements.
He also targeted pawan kalyan during the campaign, and there were rumors that the Mega family heroes reportedly imposed an unofficial ban on the actor. For all that he has paid and lost, Chief Minister jagan Mohan Reddy had decided to nominate him as the Chairman of SVBC. The official Government Order (G.O.) will arrive soon.
sri Venkateswara Bhakti Channel (SVBC) is run by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. Veteran Film Director, k raghavendra rao held this post for the last four years during the TDP regime. He resigned recently after the government has changed citing Personal Reasons. It is known that Raghavendra Rao is a staunch TDP Supporter
10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao got a rousing reception at his native village in Chintamadaka of Siddipet district on Monday. Though KCR had spent a lot of time in his childhood in Chintamadaka, he hardly visited the place after he became the chief minister, except on the polling day.
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States