Reportedly comedian Prudhviraj who is a staunch supporter of YS jagan, has finally managed to get a gift from the AP CM. According to reliable sources doing rounds in the media, Prudhvi is likely to be appointed as the chairman of sri Venkateswara Bhakthi Channel (SVBC) which is run by Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams (TTD). Meanwhile as per the reports, jagan is said to have already conveyed this message to Prudhvi and in another day or two, the YSRCP government would release the orders appointing Prudhvi.
Previously director k raghavendra rao served as chairman of SVBC. Hence after YSRCP forming the government in AP, KRR resigned to position citing personal reasons. Furthermore from the film industry, nobody supported jagan like Prudhvi. Apparently the '30 Years Industry' comedian even went on to question why biggies in the film industry are silent and could not even congratulate jagan after taking oath as CM.
Moreover couple of weeks back Prudhvi was in news for his exclusion from allu arjun and Trivikram film, but Prudhvi himself settled the issue later and currently Prudhvi is getting into a new position and we have to see what sort of initiatives he will take up for the devotional channel.
Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati Reportedly VIP break darshan, which gives privileged access to those close to the powers that be, is soon going to be available even to devotees, with some conditions. Presently the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is contemplating linking a certain number of VIP break darshan tickets to donations made to the Srivani trust. Meanwhile the scheme, for which the modalities are being drawn up, is said to be the brain
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain